Olaplex Treatment Only £25.
When you recommend a friend.
T & C's Apply
Tips for managing your hair
1. Begin by asking your hair colorist to use a professional hair color with conditioning properties that will continue to condition the hair as the weeks go by. Hair color with natural oils will help retain moisture in your color-treated hair and leave it looking shiny and healthy. Ammonia-free haircolor is another great professional option that treats hair with TLC?
2. Remember: Red Dye is Most Susceptible to Color Loss, red hair colors tend to fade faster because they have the largest molecules. The molecule size makes it more difficult for red dyes to penetrate deeply into the hair, thus they dissipate more rapidly. So when going for a red hue, be sure to have your stylist use hair color that maximizes high-definition color results with minimum stress to the hair’s cuticle.
3. To prevent water from washing away your vibrant color, the answer is simple: Wash your hair less often. To retain those natural oils that help condition your color-treated hair, shampoo just two or three times per week, and never more than every other day. This will help your color last longer and help maintain health in your colored hair.
4. On the In-Between Days, Use a Color-Safe Dry Shampoo on Color-Treated Hair, to help keep color-treated hair looking fresh, flip your hair over and spray dry shampoo at the roots to soak up oil.
5. After Coloring, Wait 2 Days Before You Shampoo, If you can go three or four days before shampooing, even better. This will give the color plenty of time to set.